A survey of the membership revealed that most people would prefer the virtual format.
We may not be able to meet in person, but the Chesapeake Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club can still host our Annual Photo Contest
The photo contest is an important event! It provides us with the photographs we use in one of the club’s biggest fundraisers:
The Chesapeake Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club Calendar
The photo contest is open to all amateur photographers who are members of CCWCC.
Here’s how it will work:
- Review the Submission Guidelines and Important Photo Information.
- Select the category of your photo:
Portrait Puppy Performance/Action
- Include your name, telephone number, and dog’s name for each entry.
- Email your digital photos to
- Photos will be accepted beginning: July 5, 2021.
- The entry deadline is: Saturday, July 17, 2021.
After the entry deadline closes, all club members will receive a pdf containing all the entries, which will be numbered and organized by category.
You simply select the number of the photo you choose as the Best Photo in each category and email that back to us by the due date included in the email.
We will tally the totals and send out a final email announcing the winners.
Winners in each category and the Best In Show winner will receive a pdf certificate.
As we have in the past, club members will be notified when the 2022 CCWCC Calendar is available for sale. Calendar sales will be by mail only this year, and the cost will be $13.00 per calendar which includes shipping.
- There will not be an entry fee this year.
- Entries are limited to two photos per membership for each category, but no more than five photos total.
- You must own the rights to the photo you are submitting. No official dog show/event photos please.
Also, no professional photos taken by anyone else.
- Entries must be high resolution digital photos (this is needed for printing of the calendar).
Photos chosen for the calendar may be cropped, resized and/or edited to fit specific calendar size and guidelines.
IMPORTANT PHOTO INFORMATION
- Each photo must include at least one Cardigan, but multiple Cardis are acceptable.
- Photos must not include humans or other dog breeds.
- Photos may be from a previous year if they were not winners or chosen for the calendar.
- Submitting an entry constitutes permission for the CCWCC to use your photo in other club publications.
- You will retain the rights to your own photos and can use them any way you choose.